Visits:225 Today: 5

Bettie just sent me this message and I thought I’d share this great piece of information with everyone.

painteraser.jpg The man who was looking for a paint eraser can also find them at Hobby Lobby, and also has them. They call them a wipe away tool there. Some places call them wipe out tools. The one at Hobby Lobby is a single tool, and sells for 4.99, and the one at artistsclub sells for the same price, but has 2 different ones in the set.

This is one of the handiest tools of all. My students say they can’t find them either, so I just order them for them.Happy Painting, Bettie Morgason