Paint Eraser

Dear Darrell:

The seascape DVD is fantastic. You are a great teacher. During the seascape video, you “erased” some paint with a device that you called an “eraser”. I can’t find this in my Blick catalog nor else where. Could you help out in finding such a great tool? Sincerely Bob Mason

Hi Bob, It’s got two official names…

Paint Eraser (at Michaels/AC More arts and craft stores)

Wipe Out Tool at some on-line wholesalers.