Blender Brush & Sable Brush Question

Question: I have a question. What is the name of the brush you call the bunny brush, I have looked for it by that name and cannot find it anywhere. I would also like to know where you buy your badger brushes I can only find the fan badger brushes but not the other ones you use.

Darrell’s Answer: It’s also called a blender brush, soft-hair mop or hake brush. I generally get my badger brushes from either Winsor Newton or Lowel Cornell. I like their’s the best.